The next LJAG meeting will be on 8 June, 8pm, at the Harry Caddick Centre.
Amongst topics to discuss will be:
– Guerilla Gardening/vegetable planting (how and where in LJ)
– Street Parties
– Conor’s exhibition of Portraits from the community
Brief good news from the last meeting:
– LJAG community noticeboard to arrive soon outside the station, to feature everything that’s happening in LJ.
– Green Man now scheduled to open in July 09
– Zebra crossings approved on Herne Hill Road and Coldharbour Lane/Loughborough Road junction, to be implemented end 2009.