Head to the C.A.F.E at Studio5 209A Coldhabour Lane SW9 8RU (C.A.F.E. is opposite Loughborough Station) if you want to train and develop your arts and craft skills with the intention of becoming self employed.
With funding from The London Community Foundation the C.A.F.E will be hosting workshops on Thursdays 18.30-20.30 and some Saturdays 14.00-16.30.
Fixed dates to be confirmed.
So join Janice Francis and Ray Mahabir for a cup of tea and a bit of cake @ C.A.F.E. tomorrow (on Thursday 20th June) to learn more about this project.
Bring an idea that you would like to work on or just go to the C.A.F.E and learn more.
On offer 11 free 2hr workshops!
1. Market and product research
2. Designing and specialising in your product
3. How to set up production
4. Material sourcing, pricing and product testing
5. Making workshop
6. Product display, packaging, labelling and sales pitch
7. Setting up market or craft stalls
Image courtesy of vitasamb2001 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net